Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Easy Craft Stick Flower Craft

Here's simple and cute craft stick flower craft. You can buy craft sticks colored or easily color your own with markers or paint.
Materials:

  • colored craft sticks(Popsicle sticks)
  • buttons
  • glue

Directions:

  1. Use 4 craft sticks to make the flower and 1 green one for the stem. Stagger them to make an 8 petaled flower. Start with the green stem and add each craft stick layer with a generous amount of glue.
  2. Glue a button on the top. Allow to dry.
Source: Lucky Me

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I recently started writing for Treehouse TV in addition to my own blog, Sew Creative. I did a post for Treehouse with a roundup of my favorite flower crafts for kids. I included this project. I'd love for you to take a look:

    http://www.treehousetv.com/parents/activities/crafts/easy-flower-crafts

    Best Wishes,

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandkids wanted to do something for their Pa's 80th birthday. They decided they would write one or two words on a popsicle stick telling him things they remember about being with him. Silly things, sentimental things, etc. We are going to use the flower idea placing words on each pedal and then placing them in "flower pots" on his special day Jeanne Koch

    ReplyDelete

Submit your craft! Do you have a great craft tutorial or idea you want to share and reach a wider audience? Visit my Submit page and my new, easy-to-use submission form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...